Over the past 2 months there has been a new undisputed weight loss supplement king, and that is Raspberry Ketones.
Spurred by Dr Oz and his popular health talk television show, he proclaimed raspberry ketones as one of the single best fat burning substances we can acquire through diet and supplementation.
There has been not been many human Raspberry Ketone Reviews to mention or base any validity regarding their ability to cut fat up easier which allows for proper elimination (or weight loss).
The only study worth mentioning can be found on the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health (or PubMed) of a trial conducted on mice back in 2005.
The title of the study was published as “Anti-Obese action of Raspberry Ketones” and took place in Japan’s Ehime University school of Medicine.
You can read the entire raspberry ketone study here if you want to hash through all of the medical jargon and filler.
What did The Raspberry Ketone Study Conclude?
Keep in mind raspberry ketones were used on mice, so no human clinical data has ever been put together. However, that being noted, human and mice share very similar genetic makeups and things can often be associated or assumed to produce similar outcome if evidence reveals in mice studies (which is why mice are the most tested animals in human history).
Raspberry Ketones (4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one) are the compounds responsible for the sweet smell red raspberries give off. The study on raspberry ketones was set out to give more direction and clarity on how closely they resembled special weight loss ingredients synephrine (popular weight loss drug catalyst) and capsaicin (active ingredient in chili peppers).
These two compounds along with raspberry ketones were known natural compounds to have anti-obese properties which altered the way we break down fatty acids and fat cells (or lipid metabolism). Lipid metabolism is the key to how well the body can burn fat off. The more we can activate the intercourse and degradation of lipids around cellular walls, the better we can prevent and slow down obesity.
In comparing raspberry ketones to the similar structures mentioned above, they were shown to prevent elevations of body weight (weight gain) as well as controlling how much fatty acids were stored in and around the liver. Raspberry Ketones were also shown to prevent the build up of fat around the visceral adipose tissues which is the hard to lose weight around the stomach and organ area.
For 6 weeks the scientists fed mice a diet high in fat to get a better understanding of raspberry ketones special ability to burn fat and prevent buildup of excess fatty acids. This has become the core and foundation as to why raspberry ketones received all of the attention and merit as of late.
In conclusion they were able to show raspberry ketones ability to improve anti-obese factors as well as preventing fatty liver build up. The liver and kidney are the two main organs and glands we need to address as they are known as the major detoxification pathways in the body.
Based on this study, raspberry ketones can improve liver function which will have dramatic health consequences and improve the body’s natural ability to cope with toxins and other harmful substances.
Raspberry Ketones & Diet Supplementation
Now we have a better understanding on why raspberry ketones can improve our body’s innate immune system and weight loss ability, but we need to address the remaining factors you need to be aware of before choosing which raspberry ketone supplement is the best for you.
We have spent many hours, days, and weeks finding the best raspberry ketone reviews online to provide you with the best answer and equation possible. And after all of this time spent researching raspberry ketones, there is one thing we must address first and foremost.
And that is – Raspberry Ketone Diet
What do we mean by Raspberry Ketone Diet? Well just to think adding a raspberry ketone supplement to your health regime will have dramatic effects without any other action towards other areas of your health is asinine.
We have prepared a list of 10 INGREDIENTS to STAY AWAY from in your diet:
1. Sodium Benzoate: One of the biggest unknown additives and preservatives in the main stream food supply. Make sure you check every sauce, salad dressing, or canned food you buy.
2. Canola Oil: Stay way from this artificial GMO ingredient which kills off your mitochondria and leaves you energy depleted.
3. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG): The silent weight gain killer and taste additive. MSG has many different names, be sure it is not in ANY product you buy!
4. Sodium Nitrates (nitrosamines): This substance is foreign to the body and will wreak havoc on a number of biological processes in the body.
5. Margarine: I know, this is a tough one, but look for more natural alternatives and limit the consumption of mucus forming foods!
6. Anti-foaming agents: (Dimethylpolysiloxane) Just google this one for more information, no way should it be in our food supply!
7. Anti-caking agents: Another dis-ease causing chemical that impairs the body’s ability to eliminate and detox.
8. Artificial colorings: Colors are attractive and draw us to certain foods. Stay far far away from these dyes and colorings.
9. Emulsifiers: A healthy body wants nothing similar inside it and will cause all kind of damage to the hormones.
10. Artificial Sweeteners: The most popular one is Aspartame, along with many others, cause the body to get out of sync and throw it off balance.
Go With Raspberry Ketone Pure
Now, on to picking the best raspberry ketone supplement we could find. Like we said, we reviewed nearly every Raspberry Ketone product available and found one we believed to be head and shoulders above the rest.
Combined with a healthy diet, raspberry ketones can be the extra boost you need to get you in motion towards legitimate weight loss. We recommend Raspberry Ketone Pure out of the 30+ you could choose from based on the company who is manufacturing it and the cost.
Most people may not like the cost of Raspberry Ketone Pure supplement, but I assure you if you plan to lose weight, a $12 raspberry ketone product will not provide you with the results your looking to achieve.
Thanks for taking the time to read this raspberry ketone review post. We tried to help you make a better and more informed decision about raspberry ketones. We presented and covered all of the scientific facts and studies we could find to help your search become a little easier.
Incoming search terms:
- ketones and Antiobesity
- raspberry obesity